Wednesday, December 15, 2010
TIME Magazine has come out with its annual 50 Best Inventions of 2010.
Watch this video on some of the inventions and write a response. Answer these two questions:
1. Which invention in the video interested you the most?
2. If you could invent something what would you invent?
Please write a response that is complete sentences with proper punctuation and capitalization.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Please watch this news story from 9news.
Respond to this video by answering the three questions below:
1. How does this video make you feel about your school and district?
2. Why do you think Littleton Public Schools is one of the top districts in the state?
3. What will you do to try to keep this distinction for our school district?
Write a complete sentence answer for each of the three questions and post it. Mr. Watanabe will moderate your comments.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
In the recent article of Time For Kids we read about schools that are allowing companies to advertise in their schools. Advertising will help bring money into the schools but there are negative factors with having companies using schools as advertisements.
How do you feel about advertising in schools?
Do you think schools should let companies advertise?
Should every company be allowed to advertise in school?
Describe your feelings in a short 5-7 sentence paragraph. Be sure to include examples of why you believe what you believe. Post the response and wait for Mr. Watanabe to accept your post.